We aim to:
• Promote a calm and creative atmosphere where cultural diversity is celebrated throughout.
• Provide all our pupils with a structured and disciplined framework – one where success is celebrated, challenges are set and met and where learners feel safe and are not afraid to take risks
• Continually improve standards of teaching and learning focusing upon literacy, numeracy, scientific investigation, and developing pupils’ ability to use ICT tools effectively.
• Provide a broad and challenging curriculum that provides variety and equal opportunity for all pupils, allowing individuals to develop progressively and at their own rate
• Provide planned educational opportunities that teach pupils about responsible behaviour in order that they will mature into people who will make valuable contributions to our diverse and multicultural world and the environment we are to live in
• Involve parents and the community in the daily life of the school to achieve common goals through partnership
• Offer all staff and others involved in the school the opportunity to continually develop their own skills, knowledge and understanding in order to meet both the school and their own needs