About your child’s school meals
Your child’s school meals are provided by Eat Culture Catering.
When your child has a school meal, you can rest assured they are eating a healthy nutritious meal, cooked from scratch, which will fill them up for the rest of the school day. Meat and Vegetarian options are available daily.
We are proud of the food we serve to all children.
Our Food for Life Silver accreditation means that:
• Food is sourced locally
• Meat is Red Tractor assured, meaning its traceable, safe and produced locally
• Fish is certified by the Marine Stewardship Council
• We use quality ingredients from reliable sources
• We offer healthy, nutritious, balanced meals which are low in fat, sugar and salt.
• We use Organic potatoes, pasta and eggs on our menus
Dietary requirements and allergens
Dietary menus are available for children with dietary requirements (with up to date medical letter).
Our menus operate on a three- week cycle and provide up to three choices per day. They change twice per year to reflect seasonal fruit and vegetables
For more information about our services and menus please visit www.eatculture.co.uk/parents